The “Registered” Member, acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude all liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The use of any information or materials in this catalog or on the ordering web portal is entirely at the “Members” risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this “Members” Catalog and Ordering Portals website meet “ALL” specific requirements. The catalog and website contains materials that are owned by Team Cabinet Distributors. All materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance and graphics from our Manufacturers. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with United States Copyright Laws.
Unauthorized use of this “Member” ordering portal website, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be associated with a criminal offense of Intellectual Property. Team Cabinet Distributors is to be held harmless from any disputes between “Members” and “Members” Clients in the event of improper assembly and or lack of caring for products that have been accepted by all “Members”.
The use of this “Member” catalog and ordering portal website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of the United States and may include the termination of your “Membership”, in the event that the “Member” has allowed third “Unauthorized” users to this private ordering portal. All “Members” agree to adhere to the above-mentioned policies and agree to comply with all the descriptions of authorizations listed above.
Claims: It is of the utmost importance that upon delivery or pick up, you have verified BEFORE signing driver’s delivery slip. Any incorrect or missing items claims will NOT be honored once delivery is signed for. If there are missing or visibly damaged items, please make a note on driver’s delivery ticket and contact Team Cabinet Distributors immediately at 833-782-2697.
Damaged items: In the event an item is defective/damaged please take a picture of said item, complete with box (showing item numbers) and email immediately to email@example.com. *Team Cabinet Distributors strives to provide excellent customer service and quality control. Including pictures of the packaging helps us determine where damage may have originated.
Replacement of damaged items should be requested on a claim form via Team Cabinet Distributors website, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include a picture of item with box. Replacements are generally sent out within 2-3 days. Team Cabinet Distributors reserves the right to request the claimed item(s) be returned to Distributor. In the event item is not returned (upon request) Team Cabinet Distributors may charge Dealers account.
Freight Inspections: All PRODUCTS HAVE RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS, AND FREIGHT CLAIMS POLICY RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS. All cabinets are packaged individually into boxes and placed onto a pallet. The cabinets will be shipped via common carrier using the most efficient provider based both on estimated time and price. The cabinets can be shipped to businesses with and without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. An authorized signature will be required on site to inspect and sign for the shipment. All destinations must be tractor-trailer accessible. If there are any problems concerning the delivery please contact us as soon as possible. All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage by the buyer, or the buyer’s designated recipient before the shipment is accepted. The buyer is responsible for all damage that occurs following receipt of the shipment.
1. PLEASE INSPECT THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT FOR ANY DAMAGE.
2. PLEASE SIGN FOR THE BOX COUNT AS WELL AS PALLETS THAT MAY BE DAMAGED.
3. The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in GOOD CONDITION. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you, acknowledge that the product has been delivered in
GOOD CONDITION. Team Cabinet Distributors, cannot be responsible for loss or damages if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt for the products you have now received
4. If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, MAKE A DETAILED NOTATION FOR DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING WITH A SHIPPING REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE CONTRACTED CARRIER. PRESENT THE DAMAGE BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ORDER. TAKE THE NEEDED TIME TO INSPECT YOU MERCHANDISE BE SIGNING ANY CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES.
1. Unconcealed damages require specific damages and/or shortages: Claims can be made only when it is indicated on the Bill of Lading AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. The claim must then be reported by Email with pictures of said damages or missing items. No claims will be allowed without the properly signed paperwork from the Customer and the Transportation Company.
2. Concealed and Unconcealed Damages: Claims must be made within 72 HOURS OF PRODUCT DELIVERY. Claims must then be made by email to Team Cabinet Distributors at email@example.com.
No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company. Return Policy: There are no returns due to the low pricing we have on our cabinetry. We recommend ordering a sample door to ensure the quality of our cabinetry is exactly what you are looking for before placing your order. All sales are considered final and no refunds, exchanges, or credits will be issued. In the event that a shipment is returned to Team Cabinet Distributors, the custom-er agrees and understands he/she will be responsible for any and all shipping costs associated with the transaction and all items returned are subject to a 25% restocking fee.